Friday, October 24, 2008

*waves*

Um.

Hello.

So anyway, I went over there to start a new blog but my heart wasn't in it.

I've been travelling for work for the last few weeks and have realised that I spend most of my downtime composing blog posts in my head. So I thought, why not? Why not use my time and my identity to continue bleating at strangers about, you know, how hard everything is?

You lot are all still writing away - all my old friends. Time to jump back in the water.

Oh, and if anyone was thinking of booking a holiday on a cruise ship? Trust me. Don't. The ships are riddled with filthy dirty pensioners who enjoy nothing more than moaning and spreading unpleasant gastric complaints...

Ooh! Here I am!

8 Comments:

Blogger claire chimed in with...

I don't even know what made me keep this blog in my Google Reader since you said you were leaving us. I guess i was holding out for *just in case*. Glad i did, then..

Welcome back!

24 October, 2008 13:54  
Anonymous Anonymous chimed in with...

I know just how you feel.

24 October, 2008 16:24  
Blogger Vicus Scurra chimed in with...

She's back! She's back! It's the same one!

My verification is "voidg". I knew that there wasn't much here, but when you have to suffix the void with a letter then it is a real indication of emptiness.

24 October, 2008 16:45  
Blogger Betty chimed in with...

My in-laws go on a lot of cruise ship holidays and tried, unsuccessfully, to get us to go on one over Christmas. I'm terrified that they'll do so every year until we're worn down and give in, and we all end up getting some hideous killer disease that spreads through the ship like a dose of salts, and the boat is cordoned off in the middle of the Med for six months because it's such a hazard and it's labelled The Ship Of Death by the newspapers.

Apart from that ... welcome back.

24 October, 2008 19:36  
Blogger Geoff chimed in with...

Of the 156 pictures of the last cruise there were about thirty of fascinating fruit and ice sculptures sculpted by the cabin crew.

Good to have you back.

24 October, 2008 19:57  
Anonymous Anonymous chimed in with...

"Welcome hoooome, we-elcome
Come on in
And close the door.
You've been go-oone toooo long
We-elcome, you're home once more."

25 October, 2008 13:49  
Blogger rockmother chimed in with...

Fookinell Mrs! Glad to see you are back. My Mum went on a cruise as an art tutor and nearly came back dead from some horrendous lung-eating virus. Anyway - la la la - I must go and put my clock back! XX

26 October, 2008 01:21  
Anonymous Anonymous chimed in with...

glad you're back!

01 November, 2008 16:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Web Site Counter
Counters Who Links Here